Brian Kidd; what next for the lad?

Surely it depends where he feels he's wanted? If Kidd gets the impression he's not really got a role in the Pep setup and the rags are offering him a high role again, you can see he might be tempted if he wants to keep on working locally in an influential football role. He's close associations at both clubs. If he leaves he will still get a good reception from me.

Last edited:
Surely it depends where he feels he's wanted? If Kids gets the impression he's not really got a role in the Pep setup and the rags are offering him a high role again you can see he might be tempted if he wants to keep on working locally in an influential football role. He's close associations at both clubs. If he leaves he will still get a good reception from me.

And from me

Surely it depends where he feels he's wanted? If Kidd gets the impression he's not really got a role in the Pep setup and the rags are offering him a high role again, you can see he might be tempted if he wants to keep on working locally in an influential football role. He's close associations at both clubs. If he leaves he will still get a good reception from me.
And me.

Be seem More like a
1464542657197614717.gif
to some..
I'm only reading this because of the gif. I need to know the events that have transpired for the unfortunate cow to be booted. I've no idea what the rest of the thread is about (and don't care either) but what is the back story to the bovine booting?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm only reading this because of the gif. I need to know the events that have transpired for the unfortunate cow to be booted. I've no idea what the rest of the thread is about (and don't care either) but what is the back story to the bovine booting?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.