Brian Kidd

How many premier league medals has he won?
Does the 3 he has with us and the ones he won with the rags make him the person with the most?

Happy birthday Kiddo. An incredible servant to both Manchester clubs. Will always remember his 4 goals against Leicester among other moments.

Hi Everyone, been a while since I last visited. Along with Tevez, the only player, I can remember who was accepted after playing for both the red and the Lazers. He came via Arsenal, I was there when he scored a brace against us at Highbury. Unlike Tevez I recall no drama when he signed either. He was part of the team who I describe as our sliding door moments team. Finished runners up ( 56 points behind Liverpools 57 2 points for a win in those days) Man Utd beat them in the Cup Final as United denied Liverpool, what is described as the"real treble" by our Red rivals.Alot of whatiffery, we lost 4-0 to Derby, West Ham1-0, who were poor, and lost both Derbys that year 6-2 over both games. Just two draws and we may have been saved from those black years. But all said and done, magnificent servant to both clubs, and contributed more than anyone to both clubs Glory years. Possibly a man unique in football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.