Brianna Ghey murder guilty verdicts

So you think it’s acceptable to execute a 16 year old. At what age would you draw the line?
I’m not in favour of the death penalty for all murders but for some yes I am. To answer your question, 16. If the law of the land deems you’re old enough to create a life at 16 then it makes sense that your own life can be taken away too. The simple way to avoid it is do not go planning to lure somebody into a park and then stab them to death multiple times. It’s all a wasted argument anyway as it will not be happening.

There’s intent to kill with murders and a huge number of victims knew their killer(s).

I’m not a parent so I can’t understand the pain but I still don’t think I’d want them dead. Suffering in prison seems a more fitting punishment.

I am a parent and the loss would be unimaginable but for me that would be a life sentence so I agree would not want the killers dead ( and bear in mind that would only happen after numerous appeals thus prolonging my agony ) I would want them jailed so their lives are more ruined than mine

It’s the mark of great writing but Jimmy McGovern’s Time with Sean Bean was a very difficult watch. I’m reliably informed by a Birkenhead scrote that it’s exactly what prison is like.

The thought of going to prison is equally responsible for making me a law abiding citizen as much as my upbringing was.

There’s intent to kill with murders and a huge number of victims knew their killer(s).

I’m not a parent so I can’t understand the pain but I still don’t think I’d want them dead. Suffering in prison seems a more fitting punishment.
Let’s take some proper evil scumbag like Ian Huntley, for instance. Do you think that he is suffering an insufferable hell every day in prison? Do you think he dreads every single day? If you do then you’re kidding yourself. Sure, there will have been some bad days and some really bad days for him - but every day? Do me a favour. He, in my opinion, shouldn’t be allowed the privilege of being alive and being able to enjoy books, writing, newspapers etc. That’s what he is doing.

Two posters on here would have executed jamies ten year old killers, very twisted individuals wanting that . Sixteen is still too young for that imo , eighteen and we might have a real discussion
I inadvertently crossed paths with one of his killers whilst he was living under a false identity. I won't go into detail, but I only found out afterwards when he was 'outed' and moved.

I believe one of them is back in prison for 'other' offences, although not sure how true this is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.