Brianna Ghey murder guilty verdicts

Would it? I didn’t think the UK would actually vote for Brexit.

I don’t think any government would give the public the chance to vote on the matter.

I am completely opposed to the idea of capital punishment because I consider one human executing another to be wrong.

The cost of keeping the horrible pair in this case in jail for life does admittedly seem like an awful lot to spend on maintaining a principle for people who may be beyond redemption. The girl in particular will surely never be safe to be released back into society.
Public opinion is pretty even on this except in the case of child murderers, so there is absolutely no chance of a vote taking place.

Reactions: OB1
They have minimum tariffs of 22 and 20 years so they can’t be out in 10. Doubt they’ll be out after their minimum time has been served judging by what I’ve read about them, but 20+ years is a long time and who knows.

Wasn’t aware of that, even so for pure evil acts like this it should be full life term, no parole, no visitors, no contact with the outside world, throw away the key.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.