Bridge Too Far...

Bigga said:
Danamy said:
So hold on a minute??
Strikers are alright to miss sitters but defenders can't make mistakes??
If your going to make an argument about something then the least you could do is be Fucking consistant about it!!! pmsl

How many goals has Bridge created for us?

How many goals has he cost us?

How many goals has Robby cost us?

How many matches has he cost us?

I think you'll find it all weighs heavily in Robby's favour!

Robby out, he's lazy...

I think you'll find that he has missed a few sitters recently that has cost us from winning games recently, but it's not me slagging or blaming players for our overall performance.
Are you seriously telling me that you thought Bridge was our worst player on that pitch today?

leighton said:
Bigga dont get me wrong but Robhino has been playing left wing for a while. Look around the field we have the likes of SWP and even Bellemy tracking all the way back helping out the defence at times. I know Robhino is great at going and running at defenders he loves that side of the game. At home it is grand he stay were he likes but away from home he can work his bollocks off and track back and help out his defender. I am not asking him to tackle just track his player it is not a lot we are asking here. Just make it a little harder for them thats all I ask of Robhino in away games.

I understand your point, leighton, but it's a lie that Robby doesn't track back! he may not do it ENOUGH for people's liking, but he also MUST be under instruction to be the one to be in receivership of the ball, for breakaways!

The guy gets blasted, whatever he does and his quality isn't appreciated!

When you talk about 'tracking back' for Bridge, why do you think Hughes has the excuse of playing his def mids?? Precisely for that reason, to cover for Rob. If Hughes thinks it's too much of a liabilty, for the team, don't pick the man.

Do you know why he picks Robby?? Cos he's the true source of goals, scoring and creation, for us!

Some people on here are proper ar*e*les and want the man to be Superman! Talking of which, he's tailed off and doesn't suffer like Rob!

Robooboyinho!

he might not be doin us many favours but hughes bort him cos he wanted prem experiance and he has. as well as that we all no hes hughes 1st choice for left back so all we can do is get behind the lad.

Danamy said:
Bigga said:
Danamy said:
So hold on a minute??
If your going to make an argument about something then the least you could do is be Fucking consistant about it!!! pmsl

Robby out, he's lazy...

I think you'll find that he has missed a few sitters recently that has cost us from winning games recently, but it's not me slagging or blaming players for our overall performance.
Are you seriously telling me that you thought Bridge was our worst player on that pitch today?

This is about the THIRD time I'm repeating myself. I'm talking about ACCUMULATIVE performances! Not specifically today!

I think he's our weakest player.

Bigga said:
leighton said:
Bigga dont get me wrong but Robhino has been playing left wing for a while. Look around the field we have the likes of SWP and even Bellemy tracking all the way back helping out the defence at times. I know Robhino is great at going and running at defenders he loves that side of the game. At home it is grand he stay were he likes but away from home he can work his bollocks off and track back and help out his defender. I am not asking him to tackle just track his player it is not a lot we are asking here. Just make it a little harder for them thats all I ask of Robhino in away games.

I understand your point, leighton, but it's a lie that Robby doesn't track back! he may not do it ENOUGH for people's liking, but he also MUST be under instruction to be the one to be in receivership of the ball, for breakaways!

The guy gets blasted, whatever he does and his quality isn't appreciated!

When you talk about 'tracking back' for Bridge, why do you think Hughes has the excuse of playing his def mids?? Precisely for that reason, to cover for Rob. If Hughes thinks it's too much of a liabilty, for the team, don't pick the man.

Do you know why he picks Robby?? Cos he's the true source of goals, scoring and creation, for us!

Some people on here are proper ar*e*les and want the man to be Superman! Talking of which, he's tailed off and doesn't suffer like Rob!

Robooboyinho!

Bigga I understand but away from home we need more of a team effort from all. We are nowhere near the standards were away from home we can give Robhino a free role do what he wants. We want to see him being more of a team player away from home tracking back with the rest of the team.
The reason why Ireland doesn't get slated by the fans is because he is now a hard working midfielder who gets up and down the pitch more and more than ever before. Yes he has tailed off but he is not the only one to have tailed off and it happends to every player but he is still working hard for the team when it is not happening for him.

Bigga said:
Danamy said:
Bigga said:
Danamy said:
So hold on a minute??

Robby out, he's lazy...

This is about the THIRD time I'm repeating myself. I'm talking about ACCUMULATIVE performances! Not specifically today!

I think he's our weakest player.

A simple yes or no would of done!! lol
All i was asking was: Do you think Bridge was our worst player on that pitch today??

Bridge has had a poor start. That is undeniable. I never realised just how 1 footed he is, of course I knew he relied heavily on his left foot but not to the amazing extent that watching him every week reveals. It's evident even in his movement. Is his left leg longer than his right or something? :S

However, there have been many players who have had a shit start at a new club and have come good. Evra was quality for Monaco. Moved to the scum and looked bobbins. Now, sadly, he looks the best LB around. Bridge has only been here a while, and without a proper winger infront of him he can be exposed at time (Robinho tends to drift and allow Bridge to get doubled up on). Im sure with Petrov hugging the wing, keeping the oppositions right back in his own half, we'll see much improved performances from Bridge.

ElanJo said:
Bridge has had a poor start. That is undeniable. I never realised just how 1 footed he is, of course I knew he relied heavily on his left foot but not to the amazing extent that watching him every week reveals. It's evident even in his movement. Is his left leg longer than his right or something? :S

However, there have been many players who have had a shit start at a new club and have come good. Evra was quality for Monaco. Moved to the scum and looked bobbins. Now, sadly, he looks the best LB around. Bridge has only been here a while, and without a proper winger infront of him he can be exposed at time (Robinho tends to drift and allow Bridge to get doubled up on). Im sure with Petrov hugging the wing, keeping the oppositions right back in his own half, we'll see much improved performances from Bridge.

Can you please not post in this thread again as you are starting to talk sense!! lol

Danamy said:
ElanJo said:

Can you please not post in this thread again as you are starting to talk sense!! lol

lol!

sorry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.