Bridge

Televators said:
Gina said:
he is the godfather to my 2 young children and was one of Daves bessie mates, m35 blue was trying to take the piss thats why i asked cos its a failsworth post code!

Maybe he should ask lenny if he thinks this is all some kind of big joke! I think he'll find himself pissing in his pants.

Ducado and some others have said on here and the Citymancs forum that you are in fact Dave (i.e. Oldham Blue) and also Toffeesforme from Citymancs.

I think unless you can prove either one way or another you are going to be met with pretty negative responses on here when you post.

Thank you for your advise. They think im Dave 100%, its sad. Its a shame when ppl on here were invited to the funeral and only 1 bluemooner came stuart was his name.

Gina said:
Thank you for your advise. They think im Dave 100%, its sad. Its a shame when ppl on here were invited to the funeral and only 1 bluemooner came stuart was his name.

Ok I’ll be honest with you, I don’t know. But unlike Duc-splash and the sheep that follow him, with their heavily-laced hints etc., I’m happy enough to tell it to your face. Unfortunately anyone who tries to bring it out into the open on here is usually gagged by the mods.

Ducardo has proven himself to be an obsessive muppet on several occasions, but that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s been wrong – just a tad fanatical (Philbo, anyone?)

Is there any way you could clear this up once and for all?

Shooter 83 said:
I think the same ip adress linked Oldham blue/toffesform/and gina as the same person.

or the same computer?

eitherway this should be put to bed.

regardless as who is right it still smacks of callousness

Gina said:
Failsworth blue

I know of him, whats he got to do with a topic about Wayne Bridge?

he is the godfather to my 2 young children and was one of Daves bessie mates, m35 blue was trying to take the piss thats why i asked cos its a failsworth post code!

Maybe he should ask lenny if he thinks this is all some kind of big joke! I think he'll find himself pissing in his pants.[/quote]

1. I was stating what half a dozen others were getting at in the thread and what I have been told a few times off people on here.
2. If you do know people then why start threads on a board with things like this <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=107314&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=107314&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a</a>
3. Bit of advice, dont go banding peoples names about on the 'net
4. Prove me wrong about what everyone is saying then.

Televators said:
Gina said:

Ok I’ll be honest with you, I don’t know. But unlike Duc-splash and the sheep that follow him, with their heavily-laced hints etc., I’m happy enough to tell it to your face. Unfortunately anyone who tries to bring it out into the open on here is usually gagged by the mods.

Ducardo has proven himself to be an obsessive muppet on several occasions, but that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s been wrong – just a tad fanatical (Philbo, anyone?)

Is there any way you could clear this up once and for all?

Why do you insult me I don't you?

And for your infomation I have never said anything of the sort on a public forum

Televators said:
Ducado and some others have said on here and the Citymancs forum that you are in fact Dave (i.e. Oldham Blue) and also Toffeesforme from Citymancs.

To be fair I think Ducado merely inferred that the style of writing was very similar. He flatly refused to name who he thought it was cos he didnt want this happening. Though I'm happy to be corrected.

M35 Blue said:
1. I was stating what half a dozen others were getting at in the thread and what I have been told a few times off people on here.
2. If you do know people then why start threads on a board with things like this <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=107314&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/vi ... &sk=t&sd=a</a>
3. Bit of advice, dont go banding peoples names about on the 'net
4. Prove me wrong about what everyone is saying then.

This. Especially that part about your strange post about needing help because people are after you, which happened to coincide with the time at which you were sussed out on citymancs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.