Bridge

only1paulsimpson said:
i thought that superman had a poor game today,plenty of stray passes etc???? (tin hat at the ready)

No tin hat required. He was shit today. Still, after the season he's had, he's allowed an off day. He's not superman for fucks sake!

had an argument with my mate before we signed him, said he was shit and never rated him IMO hes not made us any better at all... it can be a burden being right all the time though! lol

What a suprise another scapegoat Bridge isn't good enough thread ffs!!
Alright he didn't have a very good game like the rest of them but he wasn't at fault for any of the goals?

Danamy said:
Alright he didn't have a very good game like the rest of them but he wasn't at fault for any of the goals?

Exactly. I can't actually see what he did wrong today, apart from give tyhe ball away a couple of times, but if that means he's not good enough then we need a new starting 11.

Bluemoon115 said:
Danamy said:

Exactly. I can't actually see what he did wrong today, apart from give tyhe ball away a couple of times, but if that means he's not good enough then we need a new starting 11.

im saying he needs to improve.

im not saying hes not good enough, everyone knows wayne bridge is a good player.

I completely agree. I keep myself as positive as possible, and yes he's an improvement on Garrido, but there's been too many occasions recently when he's not closed down enough and the cross has come in. I like his drive and desire to get forward but he does not close down enough to stop crosses, and ultimately that's his job.

He's not been great since signing but i'm not sure why today is why he's been picked out, I didn't think he did too much wrong today and obviously doesn't have much help from Robinho, but handled it. He's not been fit and he said himself he's not been happy with his form and hopes to be back to his best soon. Also if it's not him, then it's Garrido or Ball and we all know that Ball's past it and Garrido just isn't very good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.