Brief Encounters.

Fair play to you @Thorin Oakenshield, on an evening where United are eating themselves alive again in front of the eyes of the world (which has brought great humour to me) you have made my evening!

I am surprised you don't run a higher success rate with sexual partners when leading with cash incentives in advance ;-)

Let us know how it is received.........

Maybe better to just give her 50 Euro for her son.

Its my work colleague son birthday on Saturday, im thinking about giving her 100 Euro to "be split between them how she sees fit" what do you think?

Seeing as you didn't take me up when I said my rented house was being sold from underneath me, I hope now you have the kindness to send me 100 euro via An Post to make up for my birthday you missed in February.

Seeing as you didn't take me up when I said my rented house was being sold from underneath me, I hope now you have the kindness to send me 100 euro via An Post to make up for my birthday you missed in February.
Hold on. I gave some sterling advice a while ago, probably about bumming, where's my 50 quid?

Some of the stories on here remind me of a time I was at my old gym which was part of a hotel, afterwards I'd go into the sauna or steam room sometimes.
This evening I was in and this woman mid-20s probably, in a bikini comes in, starts chatting to me and telling me she's staying at the hotel as she works as the leader of a youth group and they're down from Derry for the day, she was Slovakian or something.
I'm sitting up on the seat in the sauna and then she lies down with her head close to my thigh and doing this deep breathing shit with the tits going up and down

Stupid bollocks i was not being a bit more forward

Some of the stories on here remind me of a time I was at my old gym which was part of a hotel, afterwards I'd go into the sauna or steam room sometimes.
This evening I was in and this woman mid-20s probably, in a bikini comes in, starts chatting to me and telling me she's staying at the hotel as she works as the leader of a youth group and they're down from Derry for the day, she was Slovakian or something.
I'm sitting up on the seat in the sauna and then she lies down with her head close to my thigh and doing this deep breathing shit with the tits going up and down

I had something very similar when i was 22. Id bust both my legs and was spending a lot of time in the gym/pool/sauna to re-hab. One day this attractive older (30s) woman made a clear bee line for me . She followed me from the pool to the sauna and was overly flirty but i basically shit myself.
Dick

If you didn't bash her across the forehead with your cock you can...

tenor.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.