Brighton (A) Post Match thread - Champions!!!

Wow, we did it. The underlying feeling of nervousness that's been there for about 3 months has finally gone lol.

Can’t believe no one has mentioned Peps grey lucky coat, he wore a black one near Xmas when we lost to palace and Leicester, he binned it and the rest us history CHAMPIONEES

but but but he took it off at 1-0, I'm convinced had he kept it on the title would have gone to the dippers

City supporters were excellent in their response to Bruno.

They certainly were - it was much appreciated - he's been a very special player for us over the past 7 1/2 years and the work he does off the pitch in the City is brilliant. A free signing at the age of 31 who ended up making 235 appearances. He's staying in Brighton - I hope the club can find some sort of role for him.

Anyway - good Morning City fans - and I hope you all have the mother of all hangovers.

Firstly - Congratulations - you deserved to win the League - the table never lies. And as for 198 points over two seasons that is a quite incredible achievement. Money can buy great players and individual talent, but that has to be moulded into a team. A team that has the right work ethic and togetherness. Well Done.

I hope those of you who came down to Brighton had a good trip and enjoyed the City. I was out in Brighton on Saturday evening - quite of few City fans out and about. I had a chat with a few - all good lads, some at least (the older ones) who knew a fair bit about our history too and where we have come from.

As for the game - I thought we did OK for 25 minutes - but once it was 2-1 the result was never really in doubt. Big changes in the summer, possibly including the Manager - he's a great man - a class act - but he's just too conservative, even against the lesser sides. Not sure though - sometimes it's a case of being careful for what you wish for.

I stayed for the presentations - as did the vast majority of Brighton fans - thought that was done well too with a good selection of your music/anthems.

Well done, and see you next season!

Just about sobered up enough to post anything coherent.

Incredibly proud of the players, the club and of course, our fans. We've been relentless since that loss at St James Park and we're all truly blessed to be witnessing this side.

But most of all, every single player appears to be down to earth, humble and generally, an all round decent bloke. I'm proud that they represent my club.

Also, fuck off Dippers.

CHAMPIONS!

On the whole they were a decent bunch; especially post match, when bot sets of supporters were respectful on each other's teams.

City supporters were excellent in their response to Bruno.

They had a few gobshite bellends both yesterday and at the semi.... but then again every club has them

Bwahahahahaha......just looked at the Matchday thread from yesterday. If you haven't seen it then go onto page 26 onwards. Brilliant read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.