Brighton (A) Post Match thread - Champions!!!

Next season i'm just gonna ban the cvnts before kick off.
I’ve stopped going on the match day forum because of them, which is a shame because it’s the logical place to converse with fellow blues whilst the match is going on.
I understand emotions run high sometimes but some posters go too far with slagging the manager and the players.

Went into work and congratulated by our resident united fan so relived that Liverpool didn’t win it, then he said come on Watford :) football is fucking brilliant I pity the people that don’t get it.

I’ve stopped going on the match day forum because of them, which is a shame because it’s the logical place to converse with fellow blues whilst the match is going on.
I understand emotions run high sometimes but some posters go too far with slagging the manager and the players.
I agree and i understand that reasoning.

We shouldn't have to put up their trolling and abuse and their input should definitely not prevent others enjoying the threads.

Had an immense afternoon (like everyone I suspect) at the AMEX stadium yesterday - was down on Row C in amongst the over-excited youngsters, f*cking awesome (and somewhat risky) second half in the stands ha ha, even ended up stood on the wall right behind where Raheem, Foden, Pep, La Porte, Kevin and others had their pictures taken with the PL Trophy - f*cking awesome - what a day, what a day!!!!!
Well done to all the city fans at Brighton, you were brilliant, the " Are you watching Merseyside" near the end was ace . Well done all of you.

Baffles me how anyone could even think about posting on here in the middle of a game of that magnitude. Half interested foreign fans, I assume.

Went into work and congratulated by our resident united fan so relived that Liverpool didn’t win it, then he said come on Watford :) football is fucking brilliant I pity the people that don’t get it.

There was a nice moment at Warwick Services last night about 10 o'clock. As we pulled in there was an Everton coach already there. They were almost as euphoric as us. Songs song, backs slapped, hugs and stories exchanged. Old grievances put to one side, for 10 minutes at least. One of many memorable moments in an unforgettable day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.