Brighton (A) Post Match thread - Champions!!!

What a win, what a performance. Slow and sluggish until we went behind and then we went back to how we should be. A good win and reminder for the lads that quick ball is vital in winning games and perfect prep for the Cup final. Come on blues! What a feeling. Unbelievable to win it that way. 1 defeat and 18 wins in the second half of the season. Epic stuff and deserving champions.

Is Pep superstitious, the jacket I mean, it was a cracking day out and he was wearing it (OK maybe not as hot as catalonia) but he removed it immediately after Brighton scored, and I have seen him do this on numerous occasions when we have gone behind or something has gone against us?
I thought that.
He's worn that cardigan for nearly every match in the winning run and I don't think he wanted to risk not wearing it. I bet he was relieved when they scored so he could take it off.

Would have been nice for Sane to have had a trot out at the 4.1 and hopefully he will get a smidgeons more gameplay next season. Love to see him working in tandem with zinny and feel he has so much to give. Speaking of Zinchenko my personal player of the year next to Bernardo and Incerdible the way he has moulded under pep. A great work horse with a really fine attitude. Aslo a mention in dispatches for Mahrez for bagging one. Onwards and upwards for the Trilogy.

Such a perfect day !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.