Brighton (A) Post Match thread - Champions!!!

Brighton supporter here...
Just wanted to join the party for a brief moment to congratulate you on your excellent achievement and thank City supporters at the match who were gracious in applauding Bruno our great club captain. It meant a lot to us and so respect to you.... Likewise I hope we reciprocated with applause for your team at the trophy ceremony. I have always been impressed with the skill and authority of Vincent Kompany and wish him and you well in the future (always excepting against us of course). Thanks again.

I was well impressed with both sets of fans, behaved how they should in the main and showed respect.

Not a bricked coach in sight either.

iqvd3l.png

Yeah a few went up each time we scored and got twatted and chucked out and probably about 15 of us grouped. together and had flags and shirts on at the end :+)
Sat in the section next to the away end. Only blues who were chucked out were those who kept standing up and cheering after warnings. Didn’t see any punches being thrown. After each goal more and more stood up cheering, probably 50 - 100 of us and more in second tier. A lot more came in at the end.

The first text of congratulations I received was from a Sunderland supporter Marky. He is also always the first person to wish me luck before every match (although he always puts, but you won't need it, you'll beat them easy, doesn't matter who we are playing!) Good luck to Sunderland on Thursday.

Yep, that’s why I’m a big fan of your club and fans. As you used to not be so different from us and we always got on well at games. Never any trouble and always great banter between Sunderland and City fans.

That is why I’m pleased for you. Plus your team are a joy to watch and Guardiola is a great coach and likeable guy. He wears his heart on his sleeve and taken your club to even greater heights.

Let’s hope we get through on Thursday. Then we can win playoffs at Wembley and you’s can beat Watford to seal domestic treble. Nice end to the season haha

It must be so sweet for you guys, after all the torment you used to get off the united fans for years. Now look at them, falling down so much and you’s couldn’t be much higher, virtually like them in their golden spells, arguably better cos they never broke the records in premier league for points and goals like your side did.

Now all you need to do, is keeping bolstering the squad to try create a long legacy of domination like Man Utd did and get the champions league. Both are very likely, especially when you’s got pep and such a great squad of leaders, talent and hard work.

You need to freshen it up, to keep on top but your owners know what they doing and I think they will sign the right personnel. Good luck in final!

Plus I love your Poznań celebration. Will be nice to see you’s do that at wembley, I remember us doing it to Man Utd when you’s won it under Mancini in 2012

Did notice any celebrating the goals but I was too busy going bugshit. There seemed to be quite a few running on from home sections after the game, and a load in the stand to our right.
And was that a dipper who fucked off (again to our right) just after Mahrez scored? He was getting a fair bit of stick from our fans.
A young lad I work with said he'd be in the home end as he couldn't get a ticket from City even though he has loads of points.
Quite a lot in the away section who probably don't have 20,000 point between them yet still get tickets.
Two women sat behind me, dolled up to the nines, didn't seem to care what was going on.

Were you one of those booing Walker every time he touched the ball?

And maybe if you'd shown the same determination to beat us in your other 37 games you might well have been safe from the threat of relegation some time back.

Welcome to the forum :-)
Oh...and welcome to the forum and thank you for your kind words?

Maybe FI, on occasion, as a Mod, you might want to show a little bit of class to well meaning opposition supporters, especially after their club treated us so well yesterday.

We clapped Bruno off the pitch, we clapped their players and they clapped ours, staying behind in their thousands to do so. It was a lovely touch.

Oh...and welcome to the forum and thank you for your kind words?

Maybe FI, on occasion, as a Mod, you might want to show a little bit of class to well meaning opposition supporters, especially after their club treated us so well yesterday.

We clapped Bruno off the pitch, we clapped their players and they clapped ours, staying behind in their thousands to do so. It was a lovely touch.
Just add they gave vinny a standing ovation too :+)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.