Brighton (A) - Post Match Thread.

Wait a minute, you're claiming the partnership didn't work yet single out Jesus as the one working hard, putting in a shift and creating dangerous situations? Sorry to break it to you but it was Aguero who opened the scoring, it was Aguero who played a huge part in our important second and it was Aguero who put it on a plate for Jesus who should have buried his header.

The agenda from some posters on here is fucking sad.

Kun was excellent especially in the 2nd half. I thought he was way better than GS. Kun battled well.

The ball hit is arm from a distance and his arm was not particularly close to his body.

Silva may have been marginally offside but it's very tight and I'd like to see a freeze frame with a line drawn on that proves a part of his body with which he could score was in advance of the last Brighton player when the pass to him was made. I've not gone back and studied it but my initial impression, and I could be wrong, was that Silva's arm might have been what was offside. However, we won so it's not a big deal but it has nothing to do with my optical wear's tint; its effectiveness is another matter.
Silva was offside

Silva to Aguero. Will be a sad day when we don't hear those words. Some clown on rawk actually said - great to see age has finally caught up with David Silva based on yesterday's performance!
Sad remark from the Scouser. Shows how far they've fallen. Think they should be more concerned about Klipperty's tactics. Shipping 3 goals at Watford when he's into his 3rd season at Liverpool, yesterday was his 100th game in charge, shows he's no nearer to emulating Brendon's 2014 title success.

Thanks Mark. His arm was still in the fucking way of the ball going towards the goal and he was a long way from KDB.

It was a nailed on penalty.

Dead right it was. The bloody ball travelled a good 10 yards before it hit him, ample time to get his arm out of the way. You could only laugh at that cnut Clattenburg claiming it wasn't a penalty because it wasn't deliberate. That'll be the same Clattenburg who once gave a penalty against Raheem Sterling when the ball hit him in the fucking back from point blank range.

Dead right it was. The bloody ball travelled a good 10 yards before it hit him, ample time to get his arm out of the way. You could only laugh at that cnut Clattenburg claiming it wasn't a penalty because it wasn't deliberate. That'll be the same Clattenburg who once gave a penalty against Raheem Sterling when the ball hit him in the fucking back from point blank range.
Exactly. VAR will be bollocks as they make it up as they go along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.