Brighton (A) - Pre match thread - Finally!

Brighton vs City prediction

• Win

Votes: 481 93.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 4.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 13 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up from 3.20, shower, shave, get stuff ready. wife cursing. I should of done it last night.

Picking up Phil at 5-45 from Rusholme, Dean and Bones from Northenden then off to get the coach from outside metro club Stretford.

leaving at 6.30. CANT FUCKING WAIT!!!

Lose -10 votes?
Wtf

Our resident rags not doubt.

or people who`ve time traveled from our not too distant past for this game
url-4.gif

Back to getting up at this god forsaken hour on a Saturday to start setting off.

Fantastic finally our seasons begun and I must admit am feeling a little bit giddy for the weekend ahead.

Al those going down safe journey and have a great time.

Brighton here we come.

I can't sleep. I got about 3 hours of broken sleep. I'm awake with the butterflies in my stomach. Right before every match regardless of competition I get incredibly anxious and it doesn't subside until we score.

I have problems lol.

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Danilo
Fernandinho
Merl
KDB
Sane
Jesus
Aguero

3-1 to us

Pretty confident about this game and the season in general. Sure we're going to see some extraordinary football from our squad that will result in a win today and silverware at the end of the journey.

Think Pep will use 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 in games that suits both systems. Tomorrow he might opt for the former if he thinks using wide wing play will undo their defence. Maybe even switching systems during the game.

Really looking forward to this season. Fasten Your Seatbelts Ladies And Gentlemen. Enjoy!!

Hard to guess what system and starting XI Pep will pick but I'm going for 3-4-3:

Ederson, Walker, Kompany, Stones, Otamendi, Danilo, De Bruyne, Silva, Jesus, Aguero, Sterling

Stones or Kompany to play as libero, stepping into midfield when we are attacking.

City to win 3-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.