Brighton (A) - Pre match thread - Finally!

Brighton vs City prediction

• Win

Votes: 481 93.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 4.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 13 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could, and should be a humdinger of a game, judging by the Arsenal game, defending has taken a backseat, thankfully, we've improved ours!
No disrespect to Brighton, but if City get into the groove it could get messy! for everyone!

Anyone know if this lot are bus parkers? I suppose even if they normally aren't they most likely will be against us.

We'll probably need a two goal lead for the game to open up.

Hopefully we're defensively strong, nail a couple of early chances then let the good times roll.

To all going to the game, travel safe and enjoy.

Anyone know if this lot are bus parkers? I suppose even if they normally aren't they most likely will be against us.

We'll probably need a two goal lead for the game to open up.

Hopefully we're defensively strong, nail a couple of early chances then let the good times roll.

To all going to the game, travel safe and enjoy.
Hopefully the occasion will mean they'll feel like they need to come out and play a proper game of football. If they do I'd expect something like 4-2 to us. If they shut up shop I reckon we'll still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.