Brighton (A) - Pre match thread - Finally!

Brighton vs City prediction

• Win

Votes: 481 93.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 4.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 13 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the occasion will mean they'll feel like they need to come out and play a proper game of football. If they do I'd expect something like 4-2 to us. If they shut up shop I reckon we'll still win
There were a couple of Brighton fans on yesterday. They thought that our high press and possession based game would naturally have them playing deep. One mentioned though that if we pay three at the back that might change. Hope we do and hope it does. Niaive but I hope beyond hope that teams will take us on this year. In reality I suspect only Liverpool and Spuds will do that.

First goal as always will be crucial. The longer the game goes at 0-0 the more confidence they will get on and off the pitch and it could get uncomfortable for us. I expect us to score in the first 20 mins and go on to win 3-0 or 3-1.

Come on City!

Need advice have to take my child to a birthday party 4-6, should I watch the second half or will there the match be streamed online if so how long does it usually take to go up?

Need advice have to take my child to a birthday party 4-6, should I watch the second half or will there the match be streamed online if so how long does it usually take to go up?
I'd personally put your kid up for adoption at about 2pm.

Hi guys, first post here. I am fan from Bosnia. I think that selling Kolarov and using this 3 5 2 formation is really sad for MC but okay. I think Danilo is really good purchase and B.Silva also.
For this game it would be nice to score early and later just to have fun playing football. Squad depth is really good what wasnt case last season. I think we can do amazing things in this season but lets go game by game.
Cheers.

...Niaive but I hope beyond hope that teams will take us on this year. In reality I suspect only Liverpool and Spuds will do that.
No chance, apart from the top 6 or 7. And even then, it'll only be at their grounds where they might feel under pressure to "have a go". Better get used to parked buses and plenty of possession. This is why we have to sharpen up our "clinicalness" (made up word alert!). Chances might be hard to create in some of those games. We have to take them when they come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.