Brighton (A) - Pre match thread - Finally!

Brighton vs City prediction

• Win

Votes: 481 93.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 4.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 13 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will give us a better game than the hammers just did,brighton are decent and full of confidence,take a win for granted and it'll be Cardiff all over again
I'm sure I remember a lot of people getting carried away with ridiculous predictions last season. It'll be a tough game, as they will have been preparing for this game since the fixtures came out. It's no bloody secret how we'll play, or now teams but is last season.

They will give us a better game than the hammers just did,brighton are decent and full of confidence,take a win for granted and it'll be Cardiff all over again
I never take a City win for granted having been going to games since 67 - lol. Pep has filled the weaknesses with world class/potential world class. So add the class and work rate to Pep's coaching of the team and we're taking a considerable step up from last season. In the last few years, taking the foot off the gas when leading games has cost us. I've never overly worried about pre-season results, as those games are more about getting the team to play cohesively. So of course they'll give us a tougher game than West Ham. It's like Liverpool beating Bayern and us beating Madrid. Bayern and Madrid won't perform like that when it matters. Surely you're looking at this season with more confidence ? We got more out of the recent game against Maureen's rags than they will have done.

I'm sure I remember a lot of people getting carried away with ridiculous predictions last season. It'll be a tough game, as they will have been preparing for this game since the fixtures came out. It's no bloody secret how we'll play, or now teams but is last season.
What annoyed me last season was pundits saying we had the best eleven in the Prem and should have won everything. Simply wasn't true. The gulf in class between some parts of the team was huge. However, we don't have that excuse now, but the team will need to bed in and we have to appreciate that fact of football life.

What annoyed me last season was pundits saying we had the best eleven in the Prem and should have won everything. Simply wasn't true. The gulf in class between some parts of the team was huge. However, we don't have that excuse now, but the team will need to bed in and we have to appreciate that fact of football life.
Unfortunately, we have fans who have no patience whatsoever.

Eddie

Vinnie stones otamendi

Walker Danilo

De bruyne dinho

Sterling

Sergio Jesus

Sane, Bernardo and yaya on the bench to change the game. So much difference from last season. I reckon we might see foden too.

EDIT I missed silva out for the bench. We've got some real depth now.

Last edited:
Unless the preseason was just a big smoke screen, the starting 11 seems pretty obvious.

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Stones
Otamendi
Danilo
Toure
Silva
KDB
Jesus
Aguero

I think Pep wanted to shoe horn in Sane, but he was disastrous defensively against West Ham.

Brighton have never conceded four at the Amex, although they may do tomorrow against Atletico Madrid.
Going to this match. Can't see any hope for BHA sadly a one season in premier. Bought no one to improve them. Good manager in there but he needs new blood. We should murder them. Sadly no ticket for me will have to be TV. Any fans coming down in car use park and ride.
Parking in Brighton is theft. Expect £25 for 5 hours.

Whoever is missing from the starting line-up will have been dropped, snubbed, ignored, humiliated, seeking crisis talks and wanting away before the transfer deadline even if it's somebody we've only just signed according to all the Sunday papers.
Cannot wait to see the pre match thread as the team announcement is revealed - plenty will go mental again then no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.