Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton’s form is lost 5 and drawn 3 of the last 8
If they go into this game with their mentality in last month of sitting in and defending for 90 mins then they are inviting us to attack them from the off
We need to take it to them and go for the early goal
I think this may a game Raheem gets a couple

Judging by some of the comments it’s probably a blessing we’re playing away.

I think the nerves in the crowd would very quickly go on to the pitch.
This is how Monday was panning out until the goal

Has there been any discussion on a location for blues to meet up for pre-match drinks?

I guess in Brighton near the station before getting the train to Falmer?
Basketmakers were blues met before. Good pub safe. Know quite a few going there. I'm getting collection from home by mate with ticket who's Albion fan so no drink before. Still price worth paying!

Forget the drama. Forget the what ifs.

The best team in this country needs to go out there tomorrow and score 1 goal more than Brighton to guarantee retaining the title.

We are 59 points better off than them and have a 91 goal better goal difference than them.

There is no rational reason we won’t complete the brief.

I fully expect us to win the title with 98 points.

Forget the drama. Forget the what ifs.

The best team in this country needs to go out there tomorrow and score 1 goal more than Brighton to guarantee retaining the title.

We are 59 points better off than them and have a 91 goal better goal difference than them.

There is no rational reason we won’t complete the brief.

I fully expect us to win the title with 98 points.

But this is City your talking about

Are you mad

Your right though

I don't think we did. Got an early goal and played in first gear for the rest of the game. Brighton never troubled, and we never bothered to trouble them further.

Brighton never troubled ? You mean except for the heart attack inducing Laporte clearance off the line !

We shouldn’t underestimate them and after a week’s rest should have the energy to go full speed from the off.

This isn’t a game where we should wait until the second half before going into top gear !

Get it done by half time so the City fans can sing their hearts out .

Please !!!!
CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.