Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok .

Name me another football team on the planet who you would choose to play to win tomorrow on your behalf instead of City.

Nail on head here. We’ve been the most consistent team over 2 seasons now in the world, in the most competitive league.

I honestly wouldn’t put another team above ours to play this game.

That being said I’m still shitting it.

We've won 63 of our last 75 PL games - a staggering 84% win ratio in arguably the most competitive league in the world.

And it would have been more if we'd not been coasting last season! No chance we drop points at United or Huddersfield if the league was in contention.

Can we stop this nonsense that the Liverpool game is irrelevant. If they don't win, City are Champions (barring some ridiculous turn of events which isn't going to happen).

The probability of a Liverpool win (90%) and (a Brighton win (5%) or draw (15%)) is 18%.

My figures in brackets. So as a ball park estimate, City have around an 80% chance of being Champions.

Can we stop this nonsense that the Liverpool game is irrelevant. If they don't win, City are Champions (barring some ridiculous turn of events which isn't going to happen).

The probability of a Liverpool win (90%) and (a Brighton win (5%) or draw (15%)) is 18%.

My figures in brackets. So as a ball park estimate, City have around an 80% chance of being Champions.
I suppose the reason people say it doesn’t matter is because even if you write it off as 100% chance of a Liverpool win, the odds of City winning the league are still 80%. Exactly the same as when you try to factor them into the equation. So we may as well just forget about their game. It really doesn’t matter.

According to the bookies there is more chance of a Wolves drawing or winning at Klanfield than there is of Brighton doing either. I am expecting us and the victims to both win and whilst they can milk their crowd’s applause for finishing second and get all the media fawning all over them for being gallant losers, we can lift the premier trophy. They can then lift the ‘we would have been invincible and won 100 points if we hadn’t lost to City’ trophy

Good morning Blues, the weekend is finally here and we're almost there, just one more win!

To mark just how colossal a win this weekend is, not just for us but, for everyone in the country bar the dipper ****s I made this;
CTID

XncHosDl.jpg

Last edited:
Because we carry the weight of the country on our shoulders to win

Not just the weight of the country mate, it’s the whole football world. We will NEVER hear the end of it if they beat us to the title. It will be all “we did it the right way”, you have spent a gazillion quid on players, yet try and pass it off as it’s by good transfer dealings. BOLLOX.

Without being disrespectful, IF we can’t beat Brighton with the amazing squad and manager we have, then we don’t deserve the title.
Rant over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.