Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If KDB is 100% ready, if he himself knows he is fit and so do the medics, then he must play. He is a game changer. Top trumps!

Anyway, to take my mind off things I'm cooking roasted broccoli with a cheese sauce.

If your nervous just put this cd on and it will make you forget all about tomorrow

51iac90SL9L.jpg

If KDB is 100% ready, if he himself knows he is fit and so do the medics, then he must play. He is a game changer. Top trumps!

Anyway, to take my mind off things I'm cooking roasted broccoli with a cheese sauce.
Missus and I decided to have an impromptu barbecue in the back garden with copious amounts of alcohol.

If I don’t add more burns to my body than I did when I was a tot, it should get us through to the morning.

Hope all of your nerves are holding out...

The very best of luck tomorrow...please win

The only time I felt really nervous was the Crystal Palace away game (which we won 3-1 comfortably), otherwise for all the other recent games (Spurs, Man Yoo, Burnley and Leicester) I've been feeling slightly nervous but at the same time quietly confident and we've won all those games in the end.

I'm feeling slightly nervous but at the same time quietly confident for tomorrow's game, so make of that what you will.

If he's on form I'd agree 100%, but he wasn't exactly up to his own high standards before his latest injury.

KdB made a superb goal winning pass in the FA Cup Semi, otherwise he was only effective in the Spurs Champs League home game, apart from that I can't think of too many instances where Kev was back to last season's best (unfortunately).

If he's on form I'd agree 100%, but he wasn't exactly up to his own high standards before his latest injury.
That’s true.

Before his recent injury he only got 6 assists and 1 goal in 449 minutes, a poultry return of a goal created every 64 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.