Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you Karen, we all know Kev is capable of delivering brilliant passes, but this season, it took him 2-3 games before he was on the same wavelength as the rest of team, obviously due to being out through injury and I fear it may take the same time to get back to being his best again, can we afford this tomorrow though?
No more than we can afford Silva and Foden being on a different wavelength. I still feel an out of sorts KDB would be miles better than our midfield showings of late.

So long as we bring him on if we need him in plenty of time,giving him 10 mins and i'll be tearing my hair out

I'm sure even Pep wouldn't bring him on for such a short time, we as fans would find it hard to forgive Pep if he did that and our nightmare scenario came true (the bin dippers beat us to the title).

We would all look to Pep to explain why he left out Kev until it was too late (but this is all just a "What If?" exercise and I hope will not materialize tomorrow) :)

I'm sure even Pep wouldn't bring him on for such a short time, we as fans would find it hard to forgive Pep if he did that and our nightmare scenario came true (the bin dippers beat us to the title).

We would all look to Pep to explain why he left out Kev until it was too late (but this is all just a "What If?" exercise and I hope will not materialize tomorrow) :)
He brought him and sane on at 90 mins the other day,i was fuming

So was I, I think you are referring to the Spurs away Champs League game, I couldn't believe that either.

If only both had come on for 20+ mins, we may have scored an away goal, they were that effective for the short time they were on.

So was I, I think you are referring to the Spurs away Champs League game, I couldn't believe that either.

If only both had come on for 20+ mins, we may have scored an away goal, they were that effective for the short time they were on.
Nearly scored two in the 7 minutes they were on, so it is no stretch to think they would have actually scored at least one with 25 minutes to play.

Spurs defenders didn’t know whether to stick, twist, or **** while they were on.

I love Pep, and still think he is in the argument for one of the best managers in the history of football, but the decision to wait so long to make the subs (and the starting eleven / tactics for the match in general) is an example of him making consequential mistakes in a big game (he admitted as much later).

There’s absolutely no chance of the same mistakes being made for this one, as Pep generally learns from his failures and adapts in the long term, one of the many things that sets him apart from other once good managers like Wenger and Mourinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.