Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only he can male a killer long or short pass that unlocks any bus,if it's 0-0 at 60 mins he needs to come on with sane

I agree with you Karen, we all know Kev is capable of delivering brilliant passes, but this season, it took him 2-3 games before he was on the same wavelength as the rest of team, obviously due to being out through injury and I fear it may take the same time to get back to being his best again, can we afford this tomorrow though?

Which is why I think it is a gamble to play Kev from the start, I'm more than happy for Kev to come on in the second half if we need to score (the start of the second half will be OK with me, as I'm sure he could play the full 45 minutes, if he is really needed).

I love that before you even look at the mins per goal comparison that Aguero will be top of the pile and that this is the likely reason Aguero hasn't already wrapped up the golden boot... Salah's only had the slight advantage of playing 900 more minutes haha.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...-goal-standings-epl-2019-season-a4139606.html

Both Ederson and Alisson have 20 clean sheets, what happens if they both get a clean sheet tomorrow?

Alisson gets to go to the white house and visit donald trump and Ederson gets to go to DisneyWorld.

I agree with you Karen, we all know Kev is capable of delivering brilliant passes, but this season, it took him 2-3 games before he was on the same wavelength as the rest of team, obviously due to being out through injury and I fear it may take the same time to get back to being his best again, can we afford this tomorrow though?

Which is why I think it is a gamble to play Kev from the start, I'm more than happy for Kev to come on in the second half if we need to score (the start of the second half will be OK with me, as I'm sure he could play the full 45 minutes, if he is really needed).
So long as we bring him on if we need him in plenty of time,giving him 10 mins and i'll be tearing my hair out

Shane Duffy: ”We’ll have to defend very well again and try to be hard to break down. Hopefully we can then create chances and take them on the day.”

“They’re world-class players who handle pressure on a weekly basis – it’s a huge game and they can’t make mistakes. It will be constant pressure – it’s a very difficult game and you hope it doesn’t come off for them and everything happens for us.”

“We can’t think about anything other than getting three points for this club. We’re the underdogs and the players are excited. We want to do this club proud and win these three points. It would be a historic day if we do.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.