Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad Brighton are safe, hopefully they will attack us like they did Arsenal the other day, if they do we will hammer em, if not we will all be shitting ourselves for most of the 90 mins, unless we get an early goal... Fuck, i hope they attack us.

Glad Brighton are safe, hopefully they will attack us like they did Arsenal the other day, if they do we will hammer em, if not we will all be shitting ourselves for most of the 90 mins, unless we get an early goal... Fuck, i hope they attack us.

They've got absolutely no reason not to

They cannot drop lower if they lose and the only way they can move higher is by getting 3 points

Still going to be a tough game this, remember the fa cup semi! Had a thought as well they are going to have a Liverpool premier league champions board at Anfield in case they win, like united in 2012, if they don’t win I wonder if a picture will surface.

They've got absolutely no reason not to

They cannot drop lower if they lose and the only way they can move higher is by getting 3 points
They have every reason not to, they know if they go full tilt against us they will get their arses handed to em, they will be happy to be the side that stopped City winning the league, just like Leicester tried to be, they are nowhere near as good as Leicester though, as the table highlights ...
Don't get me wrong, I sincerely hope you are right but I can t see it panning out that way,can you?

Heard that City In the Community are doing a charity Manchester to Brighton bike ride for 3 to 4 days before the match, 30 or so riders, arriving Sunday. Might be one for Ian Cheeseman and his video diary. If you read this, Ian, or if anyone can let him know, maybe go and talk to them at the seaside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.