Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be a weirdo, and this is clearly not what I expect but . . . if City lost 0-4, and Liverpool drew 4-4, both clubs would have 95 points and equivalent goal differences with 91 goals for and 26 against. In that case who wins the title? Is it head to head, or a playoff match or a shared title? Or do the dippers just get it because of their 'istree?
play off at a neutral venue

It's a bit of a nerve for me to say this, because I can't actually be there, but I'd love it if we made this into a sort of Newcastle in ’68 type of thing, with the whole town of Brighton simply being swamped by sky blue. Obviously, it's an awfully long way down if you don't even have a ticket. But just imagine the party on the beach afterwards, if we're champions…

It's a bit of a nerve for me to say this, because I can't actually be there, but I'd love it if we made this into a sort of Newcastle in ’68 type of thing, with the whole town of Brighton simply being swamped by sky blue. Obviously, it's an awfully long way down if you don't even have a ticket. But just imagine the party on the beach afterwards, if we're champions…
There will be the same amount without tickets as with i reckon

You putting us all up if we get down there on Sunday?
Waits for @jimharri to post one of his gifs.....
giphy.gif

I know a lot of blues with tickets for the home areas of the ground and reckon there will be tickets being touted by Brighton fans outside before the game on Sunday - but they won’t be cheap of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.