Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A wonderful thought, but the stress would be too much. After the last 3 games there's not much more my nerves can take. A straight forward, business-like, play-them-off-the-park 3-0 win will do nicely, thank you.

We are overdue and stress free game. A few early goals is all I ask for. But then again, we are overdue to drop points! Fuck this.

I know a lot of blues with tickets for the home areas of the ground and reckon there will be tickets being touted by Brighton fans outside before the game on Sunday - but they won’t be cheap of course
On the Brighton fans forum people are saying they won't sell to City supporters, just want to enjoy watching their team in the last game of the season, and any ST holders who do sell could get banned. Right now it's looking less likely to be a City invasion than Blackburn was. Stubhub listing 300 quid for a ticket.

My ticket’s on row 1 for Sunday - usually hate being so low down but I think I need to be very grateful I have one. Hopefully there will be a lot in the home end for this one. Could be a momentous day!

Let's not be like the man with a hole in his trousers pocket....feeling cocky all week

If we as fans haven't learnt that from QPR, then we've learnt nothing.

That said, the team was very, very nervous that day. They've said as much. They know what it is to be champions, now. I expect them to be calm, focused, in short, ready to get the job done one way or the other.

If Mendy is fit, and I know this could be harsh on zinchenko, I'd go with the same formation as the Liverpool 5-0 last season with Sergio and Jesus both playing.
Ederson, walker, Vinnie, laporte, stones, Mendy, ilkay, Bernardo, Merlin, Jesus, aguero

Walker and Mendy on all-out attack mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.