Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't fucking shake my typical City tendencies. I hate this. Every fucking newspaper, radio station and TV channel want Liverpool to win. I'm sick of hearing parallels with this week's CL game - fucking ludicrous but I'm now thinking about them. Roll on this time tomorrow when I can relax, or get stuck into a bottle of Indian single malt.....

Stop bloody reading and listening football related stuff then! At least until 5pm tomorrow. I have, and am feeling much better for it, focusing on other stuff

I just can't fucking shake my typical City tendencies. I hate this. Every fucking newspaper, radio station and TV channel want Liverpool to win. I'm sick of hearing parallels with this week's CL game - fucking ludicrous but I'm now thinking about them. Roll on this time tomorrow when I can relax, or get stuck into a bottle of Indian single malt.....

Try Netflix

Or watch All or nothing again

Had a ticket but unfortunately got priced out by a silly amount of money . Absolutely gutted. If anyone else has a spare for a fair amount, let us know

Just occurred to me that the cornerstone of the Wolves defence (and current captain) is one Conor Coady, born in Liverpool, played for Liverpool and dipper fan to boot.
Don’t suppose the dippers may be getting the odd helping hand there....

Certain to give a penalty away if its not going well

I was nervous as fuck and shitting this morning.
Went to the booze this afternoon, confident we'll fucking piss is now.
Thank god for beer
But tomorrow. The hangover. And the FEAR kicks in.......

I prefer a 6 mile trail run on Sunday morning to burn the nervous energy.

Unfortunately, I too succumbed to the beer and feel confident now. Tomorrow I face the FEAR.

COME ON CITY !!

Just noticed something very funny about this video for the first time.

At 1.30, there’s a family of reds urging QPR to hold on. Dad shouts come on United and slightly our of view we hear his young son (5 or 6 yrs old, I guess) urge United on. At 2.30 we are back in the red’s house. Aguero has just scored and Mum and Dad have their heads in their hands and are full of anguish. Just then, streaming across the living room carpet is the young son, big smile on his face as he whirls his t-shirt around his head “Aguero-Style”.

At that moment, we see the rebirth of young blue. Born into a red household and yet, despite the malign influence of his parents he knew the true path to justice and victory.

It’s Luke and Darth Vader in real life.

Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.