Brighton (A) - Thu 25th April, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last season I parked in the city centre and got the train, free with a match ticket. No parking options near the ground
Much appreciated - my ideal trip would be train to Brighton and train to Falmer - but nervous that I will not be able to get a train back after the match - so this could work well

Pep may go with Doku to start after his impressive cameo on Sunday. Both Grealish and Doku are in decent form and I think Pep will rotate between the two over the next couple of games.
Radical I know but maybe for once they could BOTH play with Doku starting on the right.

Worked against Villa well and fuck knows why Pep is so reluctant to do it, considering Doku is actually a winger who can play on the right and we don’t have many of those. Bernardo needs a rest.

Jack is in good form and needs to be starting these games. And finishing them. Baffled as to why he keeps getting subbed at 60-70 when others are dying on their arse.

In the system we’ve been using I’d actually go with;

Ederson;
Akanji Stones Gvardiol
Rodri Kovacic
Walker Bernardo KDB Doku
Alvarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.