Status
Not open for further replies.
If Haaland and Foden not fit to play/start:

——————-Ederson————
Akanji-Stones-Dias-Ake / Gvardiol
———————Rodri—————-
Doku—Bernardo—De Bruyne—Grealish
——————-Alvarez————-

I‘d actually prefer to start Bobb on the right, and have Doku available to come on later later. But won‘t happen.

Getting the 3 points is the first and foremost the priority but again if there is an opportunity to take full advantage and boost our goal difference then take fully advantage of Brighton's injuries (although that does sound arrogant)

Draw and meltdown incoming…

Nah I think we should be ok. The players will be ready to go. So close now to an unprecedented 4 in a row. If they can’t get excited to make history then…

We have big balls, let’s throw them about abit.

1-3 win. Rodri and Haaland if fit to play. Conceding goals is what we do so expect it to happen again.

Much appreciated - my ideal trip would be train to Brighton and train to Falmer - but nervous that I will not be able to get a train back after the match - so this could work well
I have parked in lewes and got the train in, the queue for the train going that way after the game is less than the queue to get back to brighton

A bit nervous about this one. We looked twated on Saturday. Be interesting to see the stats for City away to seaside/coastal teams. Does the salty sea air inspire or hamper us? Yeah, I know, grabbing at straws and all that...

Getting the 3 points is the first and foremost the priority but again if there is an opportunity to take full advantage and boost our goal difference then take fully advantage of Brighton's injuries (although that does sound arrogant)
I think our GD will only come into play against liverpool.
arsenal probably too great a GD although we have 2 games in hand.
Its a bit of a conundrum for Pep.
Does he try to improve the GD by going a bit gung ho or play a tighter game.

Does the salty sea air inspire or hamper us? Yeah, I know, grabbing at straws and all that.
Can't beat a good hamper at the seaside, although I don't like it when the sand when it gets into the sandwiches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.