• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
looking at Brighton’s players that are our has improved my confidence
No Mitoma, Enisco, march, lamptey, estupinan, Gilmore and Ferguson
I think we need to put a marker down tomorrow that we ain’t going anywhere

Draw and meltdown incoming…

Nah I think we should be ok. The players will be ready to go. So close now to an unprecedented 4 in a row. If they can’t get excited to make history then…

We have big balls, let’s throw them about abit.

1-3 win. Rodri and Haaland if fit to play. Conceding goals is what we do so expect it to happen again.
We have enough injuries as it is - don't need any more :-)

Can't beat a good hamper at the seaside, although I don't like it when the sand when it gets into the sandwiches
Prefer fish & chips myself. Being older now I have this rule that I can only eat fish and chips when I can see the sea to stop me getting fat or heart disease. The prices in Brighton though! Cost something upwards of £30 for fish, chips, mushy peas, a side of gravy and can of Tango at last years game.

I think our GD will only come into play against liverpool.
arsenal probably too great a GD although we have 2 games in hand.
Its a bit of a conundrum for Pep.
Does he try to improve the GD by going a bit gung ho or play a tighter game.
In Brighton he can definitely go gung ho if he wants to. Very tight upfront but they can be very loose around the back.

False 9 please....run Dunk round.
Bobb looks like he might be the man for that job. Hopefully we will have more energy and innovation for this one. Much has been made of the ordeal against Madrid but Arsenal have had a difficult fixture list lately and have shown no signs of mental or physical exhaustion. I fear we will need them to drop points against Spuds or Rags if we are to claim the crown once again. At this stage we are highly unlikely to better their GD but can overtake the Dippers if we find our shooting boots once again. Nerve jangling few weeks ahead but we might just pull it off. Would gladly take a defeat in the CF if we can get this one across the line, says he in a plea to the Football Gods!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.