Brighton (h) post-match thread

Pep I`ve always supported you but by fuck you dropped some bollocks tonight with not introducing more subs when some players looked absolutely shagged out.
Can`t you see what we can or is it down to stubborness.Ferno should have been brought on for either Kev or Rodri in that last 20 minutes.
I suppose you proved me wrong as we secured the three points but by fuck you need to think now and again that irrespective of their high profile some players can be substituted.

Ok the big centre forward we so need to buy must be deadly from the penalty spot as well. As far as the game goes we had enough chances for our second goal but were so sloppy with our passing in the second half we could of easily conceded. Really put me through it near the end, it's not easy for me when we are expected to win and struggle.

I'm just happy to take the 3 points and move on. I think as fans we have to accept that there are going to be games like this. The players look tired games are being postponed and then fitted in anywhere. It is a weird season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.