Brighton (H) | Post Match Thread

God that was a nervy 1st half, hopefully that was the issue with players performance, 2nd half should give them the boost needed going into Watford game hopefully, we can then pile pressure on scousers, Everton will surely put up a better fight than the rags.

These three points, and the three goals, seem like a satisfying end to a pressure-filled stretch of matches.

All about results now not so much performance’s,hopefully grab a win on Saturday and then let’s relax and see if Everton can nick a point against the red scousers on Sunday..
I have have this weird feeling that Everton might take something.

I never fancied Rags to take anything last night.They really are woeful,never seen such a bad Rag side in my lifetime.

Derbies though are one off games.We know only too well.

Evertonians get the added bonus of fucking up their neighbors Title challenge.As well as a Derby draw/win.

the work we have to do to win and put teams away is because of the sloppy misses ? i know. everybody else knows. a striker in this team makes life so much easier and less work to put teams away just like liverpool do

we can not do anything about it now, so we have to work with what we have, tonight's game was tense and nervy.
it was coming from the fans and after a couple of big misses in the first half it got worst and worst. But i will say we are made from seasoned champions and know the race is still a long run in with many ups and down to come.
I think you'll have a job pinning the blame for this on "Rooooooooot"!

I have have this weird feeling that Everton might take something.

I never fancied Rags to take anything last night.They really are woeful,never seen such a bad Rag side in my lifetime.

Derbies though are one off games.We know only too well.

Evertonians get the added bonus of fucking up their neighbors Title challenge.As well as a Derby draw/win.
Put the bottle down "Sid", you've had more than enough!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.