Brighton (H) | Post Match Thread

If you swapped that game for a home game in October no one would have even blinked about the first half. We looked good, we worked hard, and it always felt like a goal was coming.

Kev is the best player in the league, and he looks up for this, even if some of our fans don't.

Dias is back, already back to his leadership.

On to the next one.

Brighton safely in 10th spot , no chance of going down and absolutely zero interest of providing any entertainment to their fans.
The only thing to like about them was they played in the Ukraine colours and they have a round badge like us.
I’m hoping it will be a similar theme going forward.

Newcastle now safe
West Ham and Wolves hopefully out of European contention by time we play them and West Ham hopefully in Europa final. Watford need to win now so can’t just park the bus and
Villa will be on beach by end of season although we have the Gerrard factor to consider.
Leeds could be a tricky one between Real Madrid games.

Just what the doctor ordered. The mentality of our boys is superb, to come out 2nd half when the pressure was really on and do that was superb.

Top of the league with 6 games to go, everybody else wants to be in our position.

Barely anyone’s posted on here. We must have won..

great win!
Well; a sizeable percentage of those on the match thread have disappeared "like a fart in the wind".

With due acknowledgement to Warden Norton!

3e0bda5c-daf1-430d-8cae-c956af01bff8_text.gif

the work we have to do to win and put teams away is because of the sloppy misses ? i know. everybody else knows. a striker in this team makes life so much easier and less work to put teams away just like liverpool do

we can not do anything about it now, so we have to work with what we have, tonight's game was tense and nervy.
it was coming from the fans and after a couple of big misses in the first half it got worst and worst. But i will say we are made from seasoned champions and know the race is still a long run in with many ups and down to come.

I can't remember one, in fact it's hard to remember him touching the ball, he caught one straight at him near the end.

Header straight at him. For all the fucking love in over Brightons bus parking our defence was completely on point tonight. Especially when Dias slotted in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.