Brighton (H) | Post Match Thread

Heard a lot about lucky deflections, well I don't care how the goals come at this point of time in the season. 3 goals, 3 points, Brighton had 1 shot on goal, weren't playing to win. We won, end of.

My thoughts for next 6 matches:
Man city w: 4 d:1 L: 1
Liverpool w 4 d:2

Or
Man city w:5 L: 1
Liverpool w:5 d:1

Both side finishes on same piont hence goal difference is key. We need to start taking those begging chances!!!!

Just watched the full match this morning. If people think we were poor you have never been in the 80s 90s.

Just finished watching the first half. Actually, we played well in that too. Some very skilled build-up play. We were never in actual difficulty from Brighton, except in breaking them down.
Three pretty clear chances fall to Mahrez (two to his foot, one to the head). He should have been putting at least one, two of those, away.
I feel upbeat about the way Kev's playing, in particular, and the fact that Rúben the Leader is back. We can do this.

Heard a lot about lucky deflections, well I don't care how the goals come at this point of time in the season. 3 goals, 3 points, Brighton had 1 shot on goal, weren't playing to win. We won, end of.
Maybe coaches need to reflect on the idea that the more players packing your penalty area the chances of a deflection is increase.

Nice to see a couple of long range shots score for once. Against packed defences it can work well, deflections as we saw and no chance for the goalkeeper to set himself as our third goal showed.

My thoughts for next 6 matches:
Man city w: 4 d:1 L: 1
Liverpool w 4 d:2

Or
Man city w:5 L: 1
Liverpool w:5 d:1

Both side finishes on same piont hence goal difference is key. We need to start taking those begging chances!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.