Brighton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just 3 points tonight thats all we need.
On a side note watching City has always been important to me for 50 years now but I really do look forward to the games on TV now its like the only pleasure i have left apart from my gorgeous wife of course, It would be so miserable and boring without my city escape.

Yea, the games at the end of last season were flat and things were starting to open up.

This time it's really keeping me going looking forward to every game.

Just 3 points tonight thats all we need.
On a side note watching City has always been important to me for 50 years now but I really do look forward to the games on TV now its like the only pleasure i have left apart from my gorgeous wife of course, It would be so miserable and boring without my city escape.
Agree with this 100%

Strange how things change. Last season I thought sheff utd and Brighton were among the few teams to try and play football at the Etihad, and although we battered Brighton (5 0?) I was really impressed with how they played. I hope they try and play that way on Wednesday
BHA can't shoot, even from 12 yards. None of them apart from the injured IZQUIERDO.

Attachments

• Amex_0390.jpg
    Amex_0390.jpg
    562.8 KB · Views: 17
This is the kind of fixture that will define the season. We’ve shown we can play against the better sides on the road, creating chances while keeping the back door shut, now we have to show that we can deal with the parked buses.
BHA play what could be called defensive possession football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.