Brighton (H) - Sat 21st Oct, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anywhere else around the ground where I can watch the dipper derby without having to do a match day Mary D's?

On the concourse.

Do you know what time the stadium opens mate? I'd like to watch that match, but if the stadium doesn't open until halfway through the game I'll find somewhere else to watch it.

Edit - Just seen the post above saying it opens at 1pm!

Whilst the stats do show with Rodri out we lost games. What we cannot say, is had he played those games, we would have won.

Imo, we are not dependent on one man, and never have been.
Your right but the stats suggest we wouldn't have lost. Though i admit there are other factors at play here also considering 2 of the losses were after we won the league in the run ins versus Brentford and Leeds

This is before Arsenal.
In comparison, Man City have lost just five of the last 67 Premier League games they have played with Rodri in the side - winning 53 and drawing nine of the other 62 matches. The simple maths of that means the Cityzens have lost just 7.5% of those games when the 27-year-old has featured.

So after Arsenal

Loss % with 7.46%
Loss % without 43.75%

That's a huge difference and whilst I agree we are not a 1 man team his influence is clear to see.

Your right but the stats suggest we wouldn't have lost. Though i admit there are other factors at play here also considering 2 of the losses were after we won the league in the run ins versus Brentford and Leeds

This is before Arsenal.
In comparison, Man City have lost just five of the last 67 Premier League games they have played with Rodri in the side - winning 53 and drawing nine of the other 62 matches. The simple maths of that means the Cityzens have lost just 7.5% of those games when the 27-year-old has featured.

So after Arsenal

Loss % with 7.46%
Loss % without 43.75%

That's a huge difference and whilst I agree we are not a 1 man team his influence is clear to see.
The lethargic way we played those games, not convinced Rodri would have made a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.