Brighton (H) - Sat 21st Oct, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nunes to drop a banger. He is has in him to set his mark in the team. Yet to see his best and wasn’t on international duty too.

Your right but the stats suggest we wouldn't have lost. Though i admit there are other factors at play here also considering 2 of the losses were after we won the league in the run ins versus Brentford and Leeds

This is before Arsenal.
In comparison, Man City have lost just five of the last 67 Premier League games they have played with Rodri in the side - winning 53 and drawing nine of the other 62 matches. The simple maths of that means the Cityzens have lost just 7.5% of those games when the 27-year-old has featured.

So after Arsenal

Loss % with 7.46%
Loss % without 43.75%

That's a huge difference and whilst I agree we are not a 1 man team his influence is clear to see.
But how many other key players didn’t play the games that Rodri sat? Rodri is typically only sitting in less valuable or “easy” games - and presumably other key players might be sitting too.

If Rodri had been out for Ars but we had Stones and Kev, maybe it’s a different story.

Not saying he’s not absolutely key, but im not sure this statistic is the one to show it.

Very good team Brighton and will cause us a lot of problems with their high press and their pace up front. We still have players who aren't firing on all cylinders and are definitely missing Mahrez and Sterling. I'd take 1-1 right now.
Villa have just hammered them 6-1 and you'd take a 1-1 draw lol

F@@k off mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.