Brighton (H) - Sat 21st Oct, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be a very interesting match. Brighton seem to be brilliant or brittle depending on who scores first. They are extremely brave in passing through the press and their scouts regularly unearth gems.

We’ve won 2 from our last 5 in all competitions, coincidentally the 2 matches that Rodri played. He’s back tomorrow and I expect we should see some return to form. Hopefully we’re working on Haaland’s finishing on his right foot as almost all his big misses of late are balls from the left to the back post. Hopefully his radar will be on tomorrow.

They are an excellent side, we’re just a bit better so if we play as we can, we should win, may need the first goal though…

Probably be a slog to win it , we are shattered but rodders and john are back so that might be the difference , they are rested and we are not . Need thor to get more involved and get back to scoring , voted win

What makes you say they are more rested than us? They've got europa league commitments so play as many games as us and they've actually had considerably more injuries than us too.

Performances , we look tired
I genuinely thought we played well at Arsenal. Obviously not a great attacking performance by any means but Ederson didn't have to make a single save. The Wolves' performance was definitely bad although we've always struggled away versus them off and on under Pep.

This run of games before the next international break will tell us whether or not they're serious contenders. I'm admittedly a pessimist so I don't think we'll win the league this year. The influx of new players, natural drop off in desire, etc. There's a reason no team in the history of football has won four in a row. Although, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if we made another deep CL and FA Cup run... and then walked the league next year ;)

Nowhere near as many away on international duty, i think
They've got a team full of internationals, certainly their better players have been on international duty, plus they've got a handful of injuries. There's not a significant difference.

What makes you say they are more rested than us? They've got europa league commitments so play as many games as us and they've actually had considerably more injuries than us too.
Plus, I feel like the next Europa game is pretty much must win for them if they want to stay in the race…Not that they’d ignore the league, but I still think they’d be keeping an eye on the Europa right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.