Brighton (H) - Sat 21st Oct, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Julian and Bernardo are critical. Their game is too dependent on their back four plus keeper playing out from the back, we need our best pressers up front.
Thor just has to get it into his head this pressing idea we have, he is pitiful, even being near players and a couple of steps and he could nick the ball and make chances for himself , sergio had to learn it and thor has to as well, he will never be jules but buck up a bit mate

not often i agree with chris sutton but I agree with his prediction....i think we'll smash these tomorrow, can see erling getting a few. Think Alvarez will start on the bench with the travel and minutes only a few days ago, stick foden in for alvarez in that central role....bernardo right and grealish left then with 20mins to go stick alvarez and doku on when their defence is blowing out of their arseholes after chasing the ball for 70mins.

not often i agree with chris sutton but I agree with his prediction....i think we'll smash these tomorrow, can see erling getting a few. Think Alvarez will start on the bench with the travel and minutes only a few days ago, stick foden in for alvarez in that central role....bernardo right and grealish left then with 20mins to go stick alvarez and doku on when their defence is blowing out of their arseholes after chasing the ball for 70mins.

I hate any pundit doing that, It sort of gives the team talk for the Brighton manager, an easy game ? in the Premier League facing one of the best-playing teams who beat us not too long ago,

Like most City Games, it's the first goal that normally sets the pattern of the game, I will say Haaland is due a goal or 3, after a couple of bad results the only thing that matters is the 3 points in the bag for me

My benefactor deserves for us to get a good win and for Haaland to get a hat trick or more.

C'mon CITY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.