Brighton (H) - Sat 21st Oct, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to get back to winning league games.Tricky game but we should have enough quality to win

The tributes to Franny before the game will lift the crowd and players , our players will be pissed off losing a couple of league games we also have a virtually injury free squad apart from Kev , the Viking will also be chomping at the bit after a few blanks/missed chances. Really do fear for Brighton , they play open attacking football which is a credit to their excellent manager , but i think an open game against a slightly wounded Pep team will mean plenty of goals/
Quite sure Brighton will score we struggle to keep clean sheets at the moment but i think this will be an entertaining game with plenty of chances and goals and hopefully a fitting tribute to our recently departed goal machine Sir Franny Lee

It's seems like months ago our last game especially after dropping points.
Can't wait for tomorrow
3-1 city win keep the faith CTID

Noticed theres been a couple of Ortega bits in the press this week/interviews.

To start tomorrow? Did Eddy go away with Brazil?

I asked Pep to try this. He looked to me to get back to winning ways.

Ortega
Walker Dias Gvardiol
Stones Rodri
Bernardo Alvarez Foden Grealish
Haaland

Oh Yeah!! City is about have another tremendous triumph. With 3 to the nil hopefully on the cards for us tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.