Brighton (H) - Sat 21st Oct, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming ederson was just late back but wasn't alvarez back at the same time? Full confidence in ortega but this is really the game you want your best ball playing keeper in the side. Very surprised nunes isn't starting given he's not been on international duty, pep must think he's still a fair bit off being at the required level. Delighted doku is playing, milner at fullback is asking for a rinsing, grealish wouldn't test him once, doku will either skin him alive, get him sent off or subbed off before he's sent off.

More than good enough side. Just get it done today.

Assuming ederson was just late back but wasn't alvarez back at the same time? Full confidence in ortega but this is really the game you want your best ball playing keeper in the side. Very surprised nunes isn't starting given he's not been on international duty, pep must think he's still a fair bit off being at the required level. Delighted doku is playing, milner at fullback is asking for a rinsing, grealish wouldn't test him once, doku will either skin him alive, get him sent off or subbed off before he's sent off.

More than good enough side. Just get it done today.
Maybe eddie has a knock

Mistakes at the back wont be tolerated for long , are you really comparing the two ? Lol
Yes?

You could argue Dias is just as important to us as Haaland is. City's record with and without him speaks for itself. Also, what 'mistakes' has he made? Maybe overcommitted versus Leipzig on their goal but a few misplaced passes aren't 'mistakes' in my eyes.

I wanted to see Bobb get some minutes today. Gomez to feature likely latter stages of the game.
I can’t really see why we need a third central midfielder on the bench, even before you consider the fact that Guardiola doesn’t want to play Phillips.

Bobb looks better every time he plays and he offers something a bit different from the bench.

Yes?

You could argue Dias is just as important to us as Haaland is. City's record with and without him speaks for itself. Also, what 'mistakes' has he made? Maybe overcommitted versus Leipzig on their goal but a few misplaced passes aren't 'mistakes' in my eyes.
Ruby is out of form is all

Dont understand the panic. Does anyone care about the starting 11?
The only player right now we can not miss is Rodri. And Stones to get extra minute’s but doubt it’ll be the full 90-plus.
I expect a bit of an open game. Tough one after the internationals. We need to be very carefull. Expecting a win. And Haaland back scoring goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.