Brighton (H) - Sat 21st Oct, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruby is out of form is all
So is Haaland. I'm just saying I don't see why Haaland is undroppable and seemingly never subbed if he hasn't scored. Anyway, let's hope he gets back into form today. There should be space behind their defense for him.

So is Haaland. I'm just saying I don't see why Haaland is seemingly undroppable and seemingly never subbed if he hasn't scored. Anyway, let's hope he gets back into form today. There should be space behind their defense for him.
even if he doesnt score he offers so much and the sooner the game is killed off he will be taken off.

So is Haaland. I'm just saying I don't see why Haaland is seemingly undroppable and seemingly never subbed if he hasn't scored. Anyway, let's hope he gets back into form today. There should be space behind their defense for him.
Because he is our striker now, dont see why you want him dropped , he has to work on making chances for himself i always say that, he is young and will learn

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. Come on City. Come on City. Show ‘em lads, show ‘em all. Especially the stupid, biased media know nothings. Especially the Specsavers needing officials who think they’ll beat us with their tactics. Bring it on!!!

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD. :-)

John Boy’s back the world has righted itself once again. ;-)

The post i quoted had them say , could , unconfirmed , etc guessing at best
Guessing that Eddie would be dropped? Some guess that.

The lad clearly gets good info. If he says it discipline issues I'd suggest its exactly that. Very unlikely we will find out for certain though as Pep very rarely throws his players under the bus, unlike Tent Peg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.