Brighton (H) - Sat 21st Oct, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Haaland. I'm just saying I don't see why Haaland is undroppable and seemingly never subbed if he hasn't scored. Anyway, let's hope he gets back into form today. There should be space behind their defense for him.
We have several players for CB positions and all need to play plenty of games. I'm guessing Dias will start on Wednesday.
No like for like alternative to Haaland so he plays most games.

Because he is our striker now, dont see why you want him dropped , he has to work on making chances for himself i always say that, he is young and will learn
While I completely agree with you, its something that is very noteable about Haaland when compared to someone like Sergio....Sergio always had that ability to make himself chances, Haaland at present doesnt really (he can in moments but not regularly) - Im not sure he will be that type of striker ever (not that it really matters as plenty of the best have never been that type of player). Haaland will always rely mostly on service in and around the box where he is already one of the best in the world.

The obvious slight issues with this is that teams have worked out that its not about stopping Haaland...its about stopping his supply line. With KDB on the pitch that is hard to do (but the odd team did it last year)...wihout him it is easier....others need to step up for starters, Haaland needs to do more and Pep/the team need to work ut how not to be so reliant on KDB (especially over the next couple of seasons where we will see KDB coming to the end of his career and not being able to play as much)

Guessing that Eddie would be dropped? Some guess that.

The lad clearly gets good info. If he says it discipline issues I'd suggest its exactly that. Very unlikely we will find out for certain though as Pep very rarely throws his players under the bus, unlike Tent Peg.
Someone on face book says we have disipline issues and everyone is spreading that , eddie was late back from internationals and probably has a knock or tired , but lets believe one shit stirrer , do you never learn

Where have you heard that mate? Was planning on getting the train in through Stockport today.
Transport for Wales only went as far as Crewe. Then we changed to Northern line and did exactly the same stops including Stockport and Wilmslow that TFW said they couldn’t. TFW are shocking so many cancelled trains and had to drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.