Brighton (H) - Sat 21st Oct, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to derail too much but heading to the Etihad for the first time tomorrow. Cannot wait. In 122 so hoping for some good action
Was that you (with the Missus) speaking to FG about 10 minutes ago? 2 Americans at the Etihad for the first time, so you never know ;).

Dont understand the panic. Does anyone care about the starting 11?
The only player right now we can not miss is Rodri. And Stones to get extra minute’s but doubt it’ll be the full 90-plus.
I expect a bit of an open game. Tough one after the internationals. We need to be very carefull. Expecting a win. And Haaland back scoring goals.
Some people can`t see the bigger picture. We have a CL game next Wednesday and don`t need to put one and all under pressure of getting any knocks.
Diaz etc will all be playing on Wednesday mark my words.

I've got no qualms with that line up today. Ortega is a fine keeper, and that's a strong defensive unit. Plus it's an exciting pick up front with Doku, Alvarez and Haaland. And, of course, Rodri is back. I'm confident we'll get the three points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.