Brighton (H) - Sat 21st Oct, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the magnificent efforts of last season the team are basically shattered.

I am yet to see a performance that fills me with any confidence so far this season.

I would bite your hand off for an FA Cup win and a CL repeat.
On the whole I agree, but I thought we were sensational for the first 50 mins v Forest.

This is the first time in a while I feel like I’ve seen such varied viewpoints on what we “need” for this game. It’s either we have to go with all our ball carriers so start Doku and Foden because there is plenty of room. Or we need to lock it down so it’s all about Grealish and Ake and Akanji. Either Walker has to start or absolutely doesn’t because we either need speed or need control. Obviously we always have back and forth on our starters. It just seems like there are a lot of diverse viewpoints on how Brighton play - more so than other teams - and thus how we need to set up to counteract.

It's certainly not a must win game, There's only 7 games played in the league and we are only two points off top spot.

In regards to getting back on track It's important seen as we've lost the last three in all competitions.

We'll win tomorrow no doubt about it.
Just domestically we beat RB in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.