Brighton (H) - Wed 20th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a good footballing side and their wins against Arsenal and Spurs make them seem a different proposition to a couple of weeks ago when they'd lost a shit load on the bounce.

I think we'll win comfortably because they'll come and try and win the game and we will have more space.

I know I sound crazy but I think we'll have a 5pt lead by the end of the weekend.
You are crazy its official.

If we get a 2 goal lead, we must not stop going for goals. At this stage of the season, we cannot afford to just win, goal difference could play a part. Can see Liverpool winning easily tonight. All we can prayer for, is fluke result.
Brighton haven’t conceded more than 2 goals away from home all season I believe. It’s going to be incredibly tough particularly if we don’t get an early goal to settle any nerves,

Brighton this season have drawn at anfield and Stamford bridge and have beaten spurs and arsenal.

They are far better away from home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.