Brighton (H) - Wed 20th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not bothered who plays as long as we bring our A game!! We need a boost City, come on give us a rousing, rip roaring, high scoring victory!!

Apologies to Brighton fans because you were so great with us when we secured the title down there. What absolutely fantastic people you were but we need this tonight. :-( :-)
Weren't so fantastic last year as their team were allowed to kick us all over park while they bayed for blood.

So #uc# them.
5-0 city

I think we will be relentless tonight, attack after attack against another team with everybody behind the ball hoping for a swift counter, an early goal for us is required to settle the nerves .....

It could well do, or it could mean he had an off game.
Salah and Mane had a few quiet games and an international competition, but seem to have come through it. All different I suppose, but you can trace most of our hiccups to this "resting" or "tinkering".
Time will tell if Pep has it right. I dont know what the trophy count is between klipperty & Pep since they arrived but i think its in Peps favour so far. Of course that could change in the coming weeks. I'm hoping not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.