Brighton (H) - Wed 20th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not bothered who plays as long as we bring our A game!! We need a boost City, come on give us a rousing, rip roaring, high scoring victory!!

Apologies to Brighton fans because you were so great with us when we secured the title down there. What absolutely fantastic people you were but we need this tonight. :-( :-)

Looking forward to tonight, feel the crowd will be a bit flat though and the performance will have to get us going.

There seems a bit too much throwing the towel in on here at the moment hopefully, that isn't getting into the mentality of the squad.
Very quite stiff fanbase we have these days if we have to wait for team to perform to lift us. We’re going for back to back titles for goodness sake.this team entertains a lot.

Really looking forward to this tonight thesis what football is all about games like these, We are seven games away from securing the title. The players will relish it!

I'm going for a comfortable City win 3-0. Yeah Brighton beat Arsenal and Tottenham and they deserved it, Problem for them is we aren't Arsenal or Tottenham, We are the Champions Of England.

Come On City!!!

Really looking forward to this tonight thesis what football is all about games like these, We are seven games away from securing the title. The players will relish it!

I'm going for a comfortable City win 3-0. Yeah Brighton beat Arsenal and Tottenham and they deserved it, Problem for them is we aren't Arsenal or Tottenham, We are the Champions Of England.

Come On City!!!
Plus we are the best team in the land in all the world!!
:-) ;-)

Only two clubs (Burnley and Norwich) have scored fewer goals, and only two clubs (Burnley, again, and Crystal Palace) have drawn as many games. It’s not going to be pretty. Wouldn’t say I’m nervous but it might be time to wear these again.
02B20AA8-9193-4886-980A-B28CBFFA3B1F.jpeg

All this talk how everyone wants a tight title race is only a smoke screen. You will not hear it every time the dippers 39 go in front. The likes of Neville has well and truly sold his soul rimming the proverbial scouse arse for his sky contract. That's all rat boy is an arse licker to whoever pays more.
Now City let's get back on track and make sure we demoralise the sky arse wankers.

Tonight has the feeling of West Brom in 2012, Aston Villa in 2014 and even Leicester a couple of years ago for me.

Something electric in the air on all of those nights, and for me the night I knew we were going to win the title each time.

The lads are obviously tired after an exhausting couple of weeks, we need everyone behind the team tonight. Let's shove it down Liverpool's throat and make their result last night count for nothing.

Anyone considering going, buy the ticket, let's show the scouse cunts what we're made of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.