Brighton (H) - Wed 20th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stopped off at Burger King on the M54 near Telford and it's rammed with Brighton fans,why on gods earth would they be there this early for a 8pm kick off and in a place that's not exactly the most direct route from the south coast,couldn't resist so asked and the most sensible answer I got was the chips are better than McDonald's! Very strange.

Anyway tough game ahead need to be right on it tonight.
Its a good point though, BK chips are better than McDonalds ones.

Fully agreed, and unless they show all our games they could miss out (I notice every liverpool game left is a tv match). I was just making the point that if Brighton at home really was such a tough game that tv might have picked it.
Looking at sky moving our Leeds away game to Saturday tea(beer)time where the atmosphere should be decent, I’d suggest they maybe think an upset is more likely to come there.
Yes mate, belt and braces from the lads here on in.

Ederson
Cancelo Dias Laporte Ake
Gundogan Rodri KDB
Mahrez Foden Sterling.

Get just get at them tonight. Their best midfielder in Bissouma is suspended.

Early goal to settle the nerves.

Ederson
Cancelo Dias Laporte Ake
Gundogan Rodri KDB
Mahrez Foden Sterling.

Get just get at them tonight. Their best midfielder in Bissouma is suspended.

Early goal to settle the nerves.
I like that team but Jesus false 9 Foden left.

Agree..Give Bernie a rest

I think tonight we’ll need to be patient, they are a good, technical, well coached side. This could be our toughest league match in the run in.

They won’t make it easy at all, I wouldn’t be surprised if someone has to do a Vinnie to win it for us.

Hopefully KDB plays as he’s usually our man for the big occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.