Brighton & Hove Albion (A) | Post Match Thread

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You showed ‘em. You showed ‘em all. Especially the seagulls but we’ll done to them for getting the point they needed. Especially that stupid, biased Specsavers needing media rubbish. Especially that PIGMOL crowd who tried once again to beat us but tough luck you are up against a machine team!! Ha, ha, ha.

Did I read something that said John Stones got injured? :-(

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

Brighton were excellent
We were definitely below par
Happy with a point as I thought they probably shaded it on the night
V worried about Stones, looked muscle problem (as usual!)
Based on what Brighton have done this season I wouldn’t mind De Zerbi here when Pep leaves.
I reckon De Zerbi will be at Madrid or Bayern before Pep calls it a day with us.

Can we go back to talking about the CL ticket fiasco now?

Looked like a game the players had little interest in to me. Brighton very good but I’m sure had we needed points we’d have got them.
These final three games were always going to produce flat performances, I don't know what people were expecting. Saying that though, a couple did themselves no favours for starting in the cup finals

nobody can moan because we have 2 big finals to come and we need to look after the players,
Pep has to have the whole squad ready for the biggest games and the 3 games after being named champions were always going to be just about rotation,

it took a wonder goal by them to get a point so no moaning by me, just happy to get another game out of the way and hope everybody is ok and injury free

De Zerbi has done this despite joining mid-season. The gutting thing is by the time Pep leaves, one of our rivals will have already snatched him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.