Brighton & Hove Albion (A) | Post Match Thread

I can see why it was disallowed but to be fair it goes on in games at every corner these days tugging and pulling,but decisions like that are sucking the life and enjoyment out of the game,wouldn’t be surprised we are on the end of similar in either cup final but far worse ..
There’s no way that should be ruled out imo mate.

Any self respecting CB should be suicidal having been out muscled by a slight shirt pull. What an absolute fucking fanny.

A draw in a basically dead rubber now equates to a huge drop off? Riiiiight.
The reserves win against Chelsea and a draw against the form team in the league (apart from us) s a great effort by the lads. That was a good workout tonight, very high level press by them and just what we needed to keep everyone on their toes. Hopefully the knocks are minor.

I'm more than satisfied with the last 2 games.

Positive from todays game:
No key players (hopefully) injuried, which was the most important thing.

Negative:
Pretty much everything else.

A bad performance but it was a dead rubber so doesn't really matter. Hopefully we play well against Brentford. Would be a shame to have two bad performances behind us before we play our finals.
I'm sorry but that was not a bad performance. Far from it.

nobody can moan because we have 2 big finals to come and we need to look after the players,
Pep has to have the whole squad ready for the biggest games and the 3 games after being named champions were always going to be just about rotation,

it took a wonder goal by them to get a point so no moaning by me, just happy to get another game out of the way and hope everybody is ok and injury free
But they will.

Hope both ok....ref numnuts foul on Bernie... Brighton love in started wait to Ted Lasso comes out for interview....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.